From Our Waddle to Yours....

Happy Sunday Y'all!  Quick post today since this is my last weekend alone with Riley before he leaves for deployment for Iraq.



 Just wanted to squeeze this in for Angela's Build A Scene Challenge TSG80 and Mercy's sketch challenge (MTSC99).

I love this stamp set from There She Goes called Penguin Love but I've had a huge Mojo block and trashed 5 different scenes.  Must be the pressure to perform well for my bloggin' buds Angela and Mercy.....lol!

 And here's the inside:
"Happy Holidays from our waddle to yours!"
bwahahahahahaha *snort*

I love this paper Mitten Weather from Cosmo Cricket! It's so homey feeling to me...reminds me of Adirondack winters.  (Now I get to enjoy the Seattle rain.  lol) Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :-D

5 comments:

  1. This is great!!! Love your scene and your DP is great!!!

    Have a great weekend with Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card!! You always do great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love the scene & the inside is wonderful. Enjoy the weekend. Hoping for a safe deployment for Riley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol your laughing/snort comment made me laugh...and snort =P

    Beautiful card! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top