Moxie Fab Happy Blogiversary Cath!!

This weekend marks the 2nd Blogiversary for the Moxie Fab World!.  Although I do not know Cath personally, I feel like I know her in a Moxie-Fab "Sista" kinda way!

 As a matter of fact, she was my driving inspiration into becoming a crafter, unbeknown to her. When I was pacing the floors, after selling my toy company, I needed SOMETHING to do.  And with the help of Cath and the the Paper Craft Magazine gals, I learned all about crafting with paper. 
Cath is actually thanking US, her loyal readers, by having the BIGGEST blog candy give-away I've ever seen!!

WOWZERS!! All you have to do is comment on her post here for a chance to win! Having Cath as part of my everyday, Moxie Fab world is definitely something to be grateful for...so

Thanks Cath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top