No more black out!

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say that we got our power back late last night! Western Washington had a record breaking storm last Monday that left us without power for a few days.
 The first day had 300,000 without power, then 150,000, then 33,000.  And last night, we were one of the last homes to get power restored. 

Here's the video that was played on the news for 2 days straight.  They're not used to snow I don't think.

Thanks to D and Vickie, Riley's brother and SIL, to let the four of us crash at their house until our power and heat were restored. 

Unfortunately, they don't have internet service and we were pretty stranded, so I wasn't able to participate in this month's There She Goes Blog Hops with artwork.  Jessica Knutsen, owner extraordinaire of TSG posted for me this week. So THANKS Jessica for all your help too!!

I promise I'll post lots of great artwork using the new sets from TSG this next week! :-D

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, That's http://happichallenge.blogspot.com. Got my blogs mixed up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed your beautiful creations this week!! Can't wait to see what you create with the new TSG sets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top