Snowy Days and TESC132

Edited to Add: Taylor chose this card as one of her Top Crops! Woo Hoo!! Thanks Taylor!! :-D
Hey everyone! I know, I know, you think I’ve taken a few days off, but no…..I’ve been working on workshops and classes that begin in January  2011.
 Anywho, I thought I’d do a challenge today to break up the monotony. Taylor always has wonderful sketches (TESC132) and I’m in LOVE with this newly released There She Goes stamp set called Snowy Days
image
And here’s my card:
Well, hope y’all have a great evening….I’m back to cropping for the night…hopefully I’ll get to a few more challenges done this evening! Open-mouthed smile

Card Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes Clear Stamps – Snowy Days
Paper: PTI Cardstock, Basic Grey Jovial
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic R27,24,22; YR21,23; BG0000,000,10; W00,3,5,8; C00,0,1
Accessories: Stampin’ Up Ribbon; PTI Buttons, Baker’s Twine; Flowersoft Polar White; CTMH Glitter
Tools: Janome Sew Mini; Stampin’ Up Punch, PTI Label Die

4 comments:

  1. I love all of the layers Corinna! Beautiful, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corinna! Thanks for participating in the TESC132 sketch challenge! I selected your adorable card as one of our Top Crops this week! So cute! You can check out the announcement here: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/11/tesc132-top-crops.html

    And here's a link to the Top Crops badge if you'd like to display it on your blog:

    http://sites.google.com/site/tayloredexpressionsimages/images/TopCropsbadge.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could it NOT make Top Crops, with that adorable puppy, heh heh heh... Looks GREAT Corinna! :)
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top