Got Toys?

Hey everyone! I love this new stamp image from Penguin Pals by Di Carubia for There She Goes Clear Stamps.  It is whimsical and adorable all rolled up in one!

I used DP from Crate Paper that is so whimsical.  I just love it, even though it's really not my style, but I thought it would be perfect for this little guy.  I used all 4 different Copic tones of grey on the image to give depth and change. I know that most people only have the cool and warm greys, but I really find that I use all 4 tones.
I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC94.
 I'm addicted to bitty sparkles right now and had to add them as snow flakes.  Yeah, it's leaning a little towards the gawdy side, but hey, it's for a tweeny girl. :-D 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate every visit and every comment.   I really, really do!! Have a great day and I'll have some gorgeous ornaments for you to oogle at tomorrow. :-D

Card Recipe:
Paper: Crate Paper Snow Day {Flakes, Candy}, PTI Kraft, Stampers Select CS
Stamps: There She Goes Penguin Pals
 Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: C00,0,1; W1,3,5,8; T3,5,7; N3,5,7; R22,24,29,35,37,39; RV23,25,29; BG000,10,13,15; V05,06,09; Y13,15,18; YR21,23,24;E42,43,44.
Embellies: CTMH Bitty Sparkles, Sparkles(red,pink,purple); PTI Ribbon

 

2 comments:

  1. Completely cute!! I LOVE it!! Great papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and fab colouring!!! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top