Happy Birthday Jodi!

 Hey everyone! Today we are celebrating Jodi Collin's Birthday!  Jodi is an amazing artist and I am thrilled to be on the There She Goes design team with her. Karen Motz is hosting this wonderful birthday blog hop to help Jodi celebrate! If you've come from Piali's blog, you're in the right place.

 Since Jodi is a "Christmas baby", I thought I'd stay away from Red and Green and opted for the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Mini Deck. I finally got to ink up my "Don't Open Till" Pure Innocence Stamp from MFT! I colored her in with my Copics and paper-pieced the present.  There are actually 4 layers to her, including fussy cutting the bow on the package, but Jodi, you deserve it. Happy Birthday girl!!
Thanks everyone for stopping by. Next up is very talented Natalie.I've included the list of participants in case you've lost your way or want to hop along to see all the beautiful creations. 
 Karen Motz - Paper Playhouse
Leslie Good - card shown on Karen’s blog
Jackie Pedro - The Scalloped Edge
Ann Kranitz - Stamp with Me
Charmaine Ikach - Oodabug Alley
Jessica Diedrich - Yeah, She Stamps
Karen Giron - The Sweetest Thing
Wendy Bond - Bond Girl Bliss
Regina Mangum - The Stamping Bean
Danielle Lounds - Fat Cat Stamper
Melissa Sauls - In Stamping Mode
Joanne Basile - Just a Little Something
Jami Sibley - More is More
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper
Taylor VanBruggen - Taylored Expressions
Tori Wild - Wild Sprinkles
Jessica Knutsen - There She Goes
Julie Lacey - Stamps and Taxes
Piali Biswas - Touch of Creation
Corinna McGregor <--------------------YOU'RE HERE
Natalie Dever - Dougnat Diaries
Iwona Palamountain - Random Acts of Creativity
Torico - Stamparadise
Angela Thomas - Sparkle and Bling

Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here tomorrow for the first day of TSG's sneak peeks for release week! 

Card Recipe:
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence "Don't Open Until" 
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Mini Deck; CTMH Juniper, Smoothie CS; PTI Stamper's Select White CS
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers E000,00,33,35,50; BG72,75; R20,22,24;Y21,23 ; Atyou Spica Clear Glitter Pen
Embellishments: PTI Ribbon, Buttons, Twine; Spellbinder Tag Die


 

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I love the red and green colours for Jodi's card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like how you cut her out and your bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Corinna! Girl, this is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the layout, papers (some of my favs!) and the PI girl you used!! Thank you for the birthday wishes and making my day special!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this is so sweet! Lovin' it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! I really like your button-y bow with the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image- your card is so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top