Holiday Wreath

I'm so excited about all the new There She Goes releases from Saturday.  We had a blast at the release party. Now that everyone's in full holiday card-making mode, it seems like the perfect time to share some creations using the new sets.

Here is beautiful wreath designed by Chris Dark in the new set Seasons Greetings.  I just love EVERY image in it!
I broke out some Webster's Pages DP and colored my wreath with Copics. This cardstock is not the best so I had a little bit of bleeding, but the card turned out pretty all the same.  So here's the inside using a sentiment and the smaller wreath from the set...I messed up a bit on the placement, but hey, looks truly hand-made that way doesn't it?!
 I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Papercutz Challenge#69-Anything Goes
Creative Belli Challenge#105-R Embellies
Sew Many Cards Challenges #34 - Red and Green
Simple Doodles Challenge #31 - Cute As A Button 
I Did It Creations Challenge #31- Surprise Me
Stampin' B's Design Team Challenge #86-Holiday Card

Have a great day y'all and come back tomorrow for some more eye candy! Am I at 100 subscribers yet?? Hmm...wonder what kinda blog candy I'll be offering?! Hee hee

3 comments:

  1. Really a cute card thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for entering the Simple Doodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top