Pile It On

Welcome everyone to my first post as a Design Team member of Pile It On! I love challenges and I love to "pile 'em on" so it is gonna be a great fit! :-D

Today's challenge at PIO is all about being gifty so here are a couple of gift bags and tags that I made with this month's sponsors' images....Stitchy Stamps!
I made 4 gift bags (only 2 would fit into my light box) with the 4 homespun tags made by Stitchy Stamps.  They are so adorable!
They are just the cutest bags and now I'm ready to give gifts to my friends! The cute tickets are also from Stitchy Stamps.  I just cut them out and added them to cardstock cut with the PTI ticket die. 
 Here are the two other tags...
I'm entering my bags and tags in these challenges:
Pile It On#48: It's All in the Wrapping
 Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge#13: Anything winter but a card
Simon Says: Stamp and Show A Tag
Creative Card Crew: Treat Boxes/Goodie Bags
The Artistic Stamper: It's Christmas Time
Design Dollies: Layers Upon Layers
Dutch Dare Card Challenges: Christmas Card/Tag/Ornament
Tuesday Throwdown #27: Embellish It
Little Red Wagon: Christmas Tag or Bag
Our Daily Bread: Snowflakes
Craft Your Days Away #9: Texture (Satin ribbon, twine, felt embellies)
Paper Cutz Challenge #70: Patterned Paper (4 different kinds, 1 per bag)
Top Tip Tuesday #12: Anything Goes
Scrap Creations: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #47: Christmas Gifts
I Did It Creations Challenge #31: Surprise Me
Totally Stampalicious: Anything Goes
Loonie Stampers#121: Red, Green, Black, Cream

Hope Y'all have a great day!! :-D


14 comments:

  1. WOW, these bags are wonderful. I like the ticket border and the tags are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful bags! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous gift bags and tags, beautifully decorated.Congratulations on your DT post.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bags & tags, love them! Congrats on your DT with PIO and thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bags and tags. Joyfull and well done. OMG!! Stamps are amazing.
    Thanks for playing us at DDCC.
    hugs and happy X-mas.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job piling it on! Lovely tags and gift sets. Thanks for showing us your Christmas gift creation at Creative Inspirations this week !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corinna, I am in AWWW, these are so beautiful, how creative you are. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with me..These bags are a present in themselves :)

    stitchy xoxox

    PS I would love to display this picture in my store, could you drop me a line and let me know if that is ok with you - admin@stitchybearstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That certainly is a pile of challenges! I love those tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gift bags and tags Corina!
    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Winter~Anything But a Card" challenge @ Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    Hugs,
    True :)
    Visit my blog here.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, fabulous packages!
    Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What adorable gift sacks! Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous tags and bags! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those tags are simply beautiful! You did such a wonderful job with Stitchy's images. I would love to see one of those type tags on a gift! Will make them extra special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top