Thanks for the Lift

I am running a bit late tonight...Riley has to pack to send his things to Iraq and I am staying by his side when he's home.  I am already teary eyed most days just knowing that his deployment will soon be here.  So here are a couple cards that I made for friends....
 a thank you for supporting my blubbering about Ri's departure for a great pal...
and a thank you for Riley's SIL (and Brother) 
for hosting us when our power was out 4 days last week.  It was so nice to know that we had somewhere safe, warm and dry to stay (even if they don't have internet) BAWHahahahahaaha!

Well back to the top-secret crafting of the last couple days tomorrow.  I will have new stuff to share on Wednesday using last weekend's new TSG release sets!!

Have a crafty day! :-D Corinna

4 comments:

  1. Oh this pair of cards is so bold and beautiful I love the sentiment with the first card and that yummy satin ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, bold colors. Really like the hot air balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Corinna, your cards are so beautiful. The Balloons are really great and i absolutely love these bright colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 'em! Gorgeous! =) Wish we lived closer. We could totally lean on each other when the hubby's are gone. Let him know that we wish him Good luck and be safe! ~Morillo's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top