Come on Baby Light My Fire!

Isn't that just the sassiest?! I've been busy crafting, designing and learning all about html (totally boring...I don't recommend it.)  Here is a card I made for Riley's care package going out at the end of the week.  I'm going to try to send him a package every couple of weeks so he doesn't miss home too much. 

I used Viva La Verve's January Week 2 Challenge Sketch and TSG's Chemistry stamp set; one of the BESTEST Valentine/Love stamp sets evah!
The image and sentiment is fussy cut (mistake recovery) and popped up to add some depth. You can see it really good here.
Now check that fancy change in stitching in the upper left corner.....ok, so it's not so fancy for some, but for me....it was something new. :-D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Catered Crop FTR3 - Sewing and Copics
Cute Card Thursday 146 - Out with the old (paper was buried and forgotten)
Stampin' B's 92 - New Stash (stamps)
Moving Along With the Times 80 - Out with the old (paper); In with the New (stamps)

That's it for now.  Have a crafty day!!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes Chemistry
Paper:  PTI CS; Basic Grey Oliver
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics C0,1,3,5,7;w0;BG10,72,75;Y21;E09
Embellishments: Stampin Up Vitage Trinkets; CTMH Acc. Retired; PTI Dies
Tools: Janome Sew Mini; Coats and Clark Dual Duty XP color 620

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Ah this is a great card, love that image its brill. My son would love that. Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I've ordered this set and just waiting for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, great image, and good job with the stitching.
    Thanks so much for joining the Stampin B's old/new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant !! Love that BG Paper and your layout is great !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday with your fun card, and I hope we see you again next time.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card!! What a great image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card. Oooo, and I do love that fancy stitching. I gotta try that. Thanks for playing along with Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top