Day or Night & Sentimental Thank You Blog Hop Challenge

Welcome back to the last day of TSG Sneak Peeks! Hopefully you arrived from Angela's Amazing Blog, but if not you can head on over to the TSG Blog to begin!
 Torico’s newly-illustrated set Day Or Night showcases adorable houses along with several accents and sentiments that enhance each image, and make this home-themed set a must have for any cardmaker!

Day or Night is a 4x8 stamp set that includes a total of 34 of stamps and will sell for $18.
















                      I decided to do some Clean and Simple One Layer Cards because the illustrations are just so cute and petite!  I know one of the reasons I don't mail as many cards as I should is because when you layer them up, they just don't fit into an envelope.  I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI Stampers Select White, colored them in with my Copics and then used Spica Glitter Pens over the Copics to really bring a beautiful shine and glimmer.
 You can see the Spica detail better here.  I LOVE this set!! I thought of so many other cards I want to make, but I had to stop so I could make the next card.
***
 Are you dying for another fabulous set showcasing more beautiful handwriting from our very own Julie Lacey? The wait is over! This sentiment set is yet another versatile and stunning addition that you will be thankful to have!
I used the soon-to-be released Bliss paper from Close To My Heart to frame the gorgeous, heartfelt sentiment. I accented with Licorice Opaques down the side and on the butterflies. Bitty Sparkles for accents. The metal butterflies are from the Bliss line as well.  Ribbons from Stampin' Up and CTMH.
Sentimental Thank You is a 2x6 stamp set that includes a total of 6 of stamps and will sell for $7.
I am submitting this card for the Sewing Challenge at Paper Pretties (PWC138) and Wee Memories Anything Goes Challenge #40.

Remember to leave some love at each stop for your chance to win BOTH stamp sets. Now, it's time to hop over to the Trendiest Holly's blog to get some more peeks!

37 comments:

  1. Corinna, these are fabulous! I can so see a gift set being made with all of those images! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your first set of cards are so stunning! I love CAS and these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers!! I love them, the last card is jaw-dropping gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your CAS cards!!! Actually, I have a plan to upload a few CAS cards using Day or Night set on my blog tomorrow... but, I falter now... LOL!
    And your card for Sentimental Thank You set is so elegant. I love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your CAS cards as well! Those images are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. I agree that I don't mail as many cards because I put too many embellishments and flowers and they don't go through the mail well and I don't want to have the card get ruined after all the work that was put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loved your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I love those simple ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the first images - they make such happy cards. But your second card is superbly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of these cards! The first one is so quirky and cute and the second one is just downright elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So CAS, love the cards and the sentiments look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, Corinna, I love the CAS set you have. What gorgeous cards, and your card for the second set is stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. these cards are amazing but my favs are the two CAS one. beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  14. well.... you already know that I LOVE all of your tuff, but this card is truly beautiful. Don't forget my address... (hint. hint. wink wink) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, love the simple clean look and the butterfly brads are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness...they are both gorgeous, Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful job Corinna, I love all of these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards Corinna! I love your shading and the glimmer and shine you added to your whimsical CAS cards and how you really let Julie's handwriting take center stage in the third card. Stay warm my friend.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what beautiful cards you've created!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the butterfly card very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great looking cards! Love the one layer ones!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous cards. Love those images and loving that sentiment. Sweet stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab cards! Love the vintage card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the simplicity of these cards that can be adapted to send on many occasions with the house. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow those images work beautifully on the CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your second card is amazing. Love the CAS ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards. I love the clean & simple one layer cards. You're right about trying to get some cards into envelopes. These are great. Your last card is gorgeous. I love your papers and the butterflies are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the simplicity of the Day and Night cards - they really show the great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  29. All your cards are just beautiful! So different in every way but uniquely stunning in their own way! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the one layer cards -- so fun & whimsical! The butterflies on the sentiment card are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. your "grateful" card is gorgeous, great sewing. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top