Flashback Friday (ummm Tuesday?)

Hey everyone! Today I'm trying to get caught up; Things have been a WHIRLWIND around here these past few days.....any-whooooo....... today's card is a "FLASHBACK" of the VERY FIRST card I ever posted using glitter, which happens to also be the very first card I every blogged  back in 2008 for the Flashback Friday 7.0 Challenge.
I made a birthday card for one of my besties, Katie!  I really enjoyed looking through my blog, and evidently I've been a blingy and glittery lover from the start. :D



7 comments:

  1. Love the card... It must have bling or buttons!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm so glad that you are playing with us over at Flashback Friday. It is fun to look back in our archives and see what we did....Your card is beautiful...there is just the perfect amount of glitter! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday 7.0!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I must say you were an amazing stamper way back when! Some folks just have the touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Nice to see a stamper stay true to your roots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the glitter and the image is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you in my blog: http://stampergirl.com

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! It is so fun to go back and see all the things we like to use on our cards, isn't it??

    Thanks for joining us for Flashback Friday 7.0!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    http://www.scrappingmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top