A Year in Review!

Hey everyone! Hope 2011 is finding you happy and healthy.  I love the idea of a new slate and a new year...so many possibilities! One of the things I do as I make new resolutions is reflecting on the past.  So I thought today would be a good day to look at artwork from the past year.

This was the first card I made with a There She Goes Stamp Set.....Loads of Fun.

It was this card that Jessica, owner of TSG, noticed and there began my relationship with TSG and eventual place on the world's best design team ;)
Next up is my first card ever uploaded to the Splitcoaststampers SCS gallery.  I did it completely wrong and Lydia was so kind to help me out!
This lovey was the first card I won a challenge with....it was a sketch challenge on the Taylored Expressions blog. I was so excited!!
Next up is a layout describing my "Date Nite" each week with Riley during his second deployment.  We would watch a movie that we'd start at the same time while chatting on the phone.  It was the best we could do under the circumstances.  I always looked forward to those nights.
With continued practice, I find my Copic skills getting better and better.  Here is a card that I had lots of fun masking and coloring with a fun Close to My Heart stamp set Party Animal.
Now, moving out of my comfort zone is not a pleasant experience, so when my BSF Angela Thomas was the Stamper of the Week on Splitcoaststampers, I had to CASE a card to show my support.  It was VERY scary to do a One Layer Card, but WOW did it turn out well and FAST! Man, I might have to reconsider the OLC this year!! ;)
 Another first for me this year was being able to participate in my first Birthday Blog Hop for the phenomenal Jodi Collins. Of course I screwed it up and the post didn't publish at the right time, but I got it on and right and I think Jodi liked it. I used the MFT PI Don't Open Until stamp (another DT she's on.)
 Here's the first card that was ever chosen from the Week In Review weekly blog contest over at TSG.  I masked a bunch of gifts to build the scene using Wrapped In Joy.


 I made these adorable test-tubes and test tube holders for our Halloween party.  I found Waltzingmouse Stamps this year and LOVE them!  Claire is cheeky while still elegant.  Just my style!
 
Being asked to participate in my first Design Team was exhilerating and sobering...all at the same time.  As the months pass, I am settling into my role quite well, and I really love every member of our team.  They are so talented...I am just amazed at each and every work of art they produce.  Here is my favorite card of the year....from the brand new TSG set Buckets of Love.  I gave this card to Jessica, along with all of the release cards cuz she's been so great to me this year!! THANK YOU, LOVE YOU JESSICA!

 Hope you've enjoyed my Year in Review! See you again tomorrow!! :-D

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I spy some CTMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it!! I feel extremely honored to have met you and that we so close!!! We can Scrapbook/make cards/or any paper craft right in your studio!! I also get to see all of her work in person!! She is an absolutely amazing person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Corinna, I totally stalk your blog! Thanks so much for picking me for the There She Goes Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top