Love You With All My Heart!

Hey everyone!! Hope you enjoyed your day.  Today is Pile It On #5 Punch It!  I decided to ink up a new MFT stamp, Love You With All My Heart (after my printer had some serious printing issues so no digi for me).  I used Sketch Saturday's #140 Sketch.

Here is my card:
And here are the challenges I am entering with this card: 

PIO - Punch It
Copic Creations -Copics + Something New 
PaperPretties - Sewing
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Valentine
Penny's PaperCrafty - Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Dots and Stripes
SSDS - Get Punchy
Totally Gorjuss - As you like it
Prairie Fairy Friday - Sweethearts
Woodware - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Love theme
Delicious Doodles - Spots or Stripes
Simply Create #36 - Give your Heart Away
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Hearts and Ribbon
Mami Doodles - The Magic of Love
Some Odd Girl - Scallops
Delightful Challenges - Have a Heart
Card Recipe:
Stamps: MFT PI-Love You With All My Heart
Paper:  PTI CS; Basic Grey Hopscotch
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; CTMH Baby Pink, Smoothie; 
Copics: R01,00; YR20,21; E00,25,31,33,35,37,50,51; w1; C0,1
Embellishments: PTI Ribbon, Jenni Bowlin Antique Stick Pins; CTMH Mocha Opaques
Tools: SU Border Punch; Spellbinders Rectangle/Scallop Dies; Janome Sew Mini

Hope y'all have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow with TSG's weekly challenge. :D

12 comments:

  1. WOWZERS Corinna... this is SUPERB... those pearls on the pin all matchy matchy with the ones in the corner... YIKES! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-o-v-e this card! Super sweet, perfect coloring, wonderful color combo!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable. Beautiful creation, prefect coloring.

    xo, Marian
    Come follow me!
    (www.StudioMbyMarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog for our latest challenge! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! I love all the layering! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the stitching and the pins! Thanks for playing with Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable, just adorable. Love the PI and your paper piecing. thanks for stitching with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is gorgeous, I love the paper piecing on her dress too. Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good grief...look at that list of challenges!! I LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top