Let's Experiment!

I know, I know, y'all are gonna revolt if I make another mushy card for Riley! Hey, I've almost made it through a month of deployment.  I've moved off the couch and showered.  I mean, really, there is some serious progress being made! :D 
Today's card is another using the Chemistry stamp set from There She Goes paired with the soon to be released Sweetheart paper pack from Close to My Heart.  I just love this stamp set.  There are so many different ways to pair the sentiments and images.....my heart just swoons for a set like that! 
 I used some Liquid Glass to cover the test tubes for some texture and shine.  I used a toothpick to put lots of air bubbles in the LG before it dried.  Worked like a charm!
On the inside I used 5 different stamps to build a cute sentiment.
"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.  Let's experiment together!"  
Perfect for my man!

Well that's it for today.  Have a great one and if you've got time, go get inky!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes Chemistry
Paper:  PTI CS; Close to My Heart Sweetheart (available Feb1)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; CTMH Cotton Candy, Baby Pink, Smoothie; 
Copics: R20,22,35,37,39,81,83,85; C0,1,3,5,7; BG10
Embellishments: CTMH Pink and Red Asst. Buttons, Spellbinders Circle Dies

13 comments:

  1. Hi Corinna, what a beautiful card. I really like the papers and the stamp set is so much fun. I love the gloss on the test tubes :) Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Corinna! The papers are fantastic and I love the test tubes, they look fabulous! Perfect sentiments too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo that is adorable, Corinna! I love the inside too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! love it! love the backing paper!!! mmm i want some of that!!!! Thanks for joining us at PTD, good luck

    hugs

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card! I love what you have done with the test tubes - it really adds something different! That ribbon is gorgeous - what a great colour combo!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs!! Good luck in the challenges.

    Why not pop on over to my blog - I have candy available until the 31st!
    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the image and sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!!! Your colouring is outstanding the and liquid glass is the perfect touch for the test tubes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my - what a great card. I love everything about it. How did you do that big layered scallop - are those circle dyes? Amazing, all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work, fabby stamps and DPs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Corina this is so fantastic I love the bubbly shine you added to your test tube what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Great papers, image and the inside is perfect too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Tomorrow is Paper Sundaes First Birthday Celebration! Come and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful, love the bow! He'll love it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top