Hey everyone! It's time for Catered Crop's Follow The Recipe Challenge #6! This is by far one of the best challenge sites EV-AH!!
- Pattern Paper – Go Crazy with Patterns!
- Colors – Anything Goes! Mix and match, try some black accents
- Stamps – Aprons, images from the kitchen or cupcakes
- Color Mediums – Prisma Pencils, pens (like Sharpies or Jelly Roll), black ink, distress inks
- Embellishments – pearls, ribbon, rickrack
- Misc. Supplies – Puff Paints, Glossy Accents, ModPodge
- Tools – border punches or die cuts (or use paper trims)
- Techniques – mixing patterns, coloring with Prisma pencils
- Theme – cooking or cupcakes
- Shapes – Squares
"Olive You" post, hop on over there for some awesome eye candy....but not till you're done with my post of course. :D)
Danielle Lounds) to highlight the sentiment.....wouldn't want anyone to miss it. :D
- Pattern Paper – (Go Crazy with Patterns!) October Afternoon Modern Homemaker, Thrift Shop
- Colors – (Anything Goes! Mix and match, try some black accents) Got it!
- Stamps – (Aprons, images from the kitchen or cupcakes) There She Goes Clear Stamps Domestic Goddess, A Woman's Place, A Drink A Day
- Color Mediums – (I don't have pencils yet) Copics and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Embellishments – (pearls, ribbon, rickrack) Ranger Liquid Pearls, PTI Baker's Twine,CTMH Bitty Bling, PTI Buttons
- Misc. Supplies – Sadly, none.
- Tools – (border punches or die cuts) Scissors for lots of fussy cutting. :D
- Techniques – (mixing patterns or colored pencils) One outta two ain't bad!
- Theme – (cooking or cupcakes) Built the kitchen too...what more could ya want?
- Shapes – (Squares) The card is square!! (the stove is square too!)