You're So Sweet!

Hey there bloggin' buddies!!  Did ya miss me? No never mind, don't answer that.....lol!!

I lost my mojo over the past 10 days while I was entertaining and sick, so making a card today was TOUGH, TOUGH, TOUGH.  But alas, I completed a card.  I started with the sketch from clean&simple:127.  The idea here is to make a CAS card, but the card just took on a life of it's own. :D

 I used some new goodies and the fabulous stamp set Cupcake Mix & Match from TSG.
 It's not a great card, but it's a "tryin' to find your mojo" card.  There are some design errors, the sewing on the left hand side is horrible, the sentiment flag could almost wrap around to the other side, but I sure did have fun trying to find my mojo!

I used Buttercup Liquid Pearls around the edges of the focal point circle (a la Danielle Lounds) and for the center of the flower.  Adirondack Red Pepper Dimensional Pearls made for some sweet icing on the cupcake.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: TSG - Cupcake Mix & Match
Paper:  PTI Linen, White CS; CTMH Kraft Cardstock; October Afternoon Modern Homemaker
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Poppy Parade
Copics: Y21,23,26; YG03,17; R14
Embellishments: SU Ribbon; CTMH Buttons; Adirondack Red Pepper Dimensional Pearls; Ranger Buttercup Liquid Pearls
Tools: PTI TagSale #3 and Limitless Layers Die
Have a  great day!

6 comments:

  1. You are such a silly girl Corinna! I think the card is beautiful. I think you found your mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful, flaws and all. I probably wouldn't have even noticed had you not pointed them out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and all it's hand made qualities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this will be a must have set. Love it! Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top