Sending You Some Love

Hey there! You best pull up a chair and a little bean juice. I've got something to show you. At first glance, it's just a card I used Holly's TSG92 inspiration photo (that clearly went array, but if you really want to know WHAT I was thinkin', you can ask. :P )
 and the 100th sketch from CardPatterns. (Congrats ladies!)
 And here's my card using the brand new, releasing TODAY Sophia papers from CTMH and TSG's Wrapped In Joy
And here's the same card with an African American girl.
I promised Lashaun that I would get all the Copic marker number's together for our class, so I was experimenting with different skin colors. (Yes, I made a chart.  But I need to redo it before I post.) Have a great day!!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: TSG-Wrapped in Joy
Paper:  PTI CS; CTMH Sophia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; CTMH Baby Pink; 
Copics: Present, Flowers: R12,YR23; R20,R22; Shirt, Socks, Leaves: YG21, 23, 25; Jeans: B91,93,95,97;Shoes E43, 44; Caucasian Skin/Hair: E000, E00, E02/Y23, YR23, E35; AA Skin/Hair E11, E13/E25,57,59; Cheeks on both girls: R20; Shading C0,1
Embellishments: PTI Ribbon, Buttons; CTMH Bitty Sparkles
Tools: Spellbinders Die

5 comments:

  1. such a fun and happy card!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow,your cards are gorgeous!!
    I became a follower!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinna, your cards are so sweet. I love the different DP and the big bow with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top