16 February 2011

Zombie Love

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day.  I have a super funny Valentine to share with you today.  I made this card for Riley, who is a HUGE zombie fan.  I started with the MFT week 6 sketch and used the papers from Basic Grey Wander that matched up perfectly with Colour Q's challenge this week:


I had saved a card made by Jody Morrow, back in January that I CASED.  I even borrowed her sentiment, cuz it was so fabulous! Here's the card:


When Riley and I first started dating, we took a FB quiz and learned that a) Riley will have a 98% survival rate and b) I would die within seconds of the infestation. LOL   The sentiment is fabulous....
Bwahahahahahaha!!  Funny, huh?! I'll be mailing it to him tomorrow.  A little late, but with all that's been going on, he understands and will still love it. I'm also entering this into my Catered Crop DT Sista's weekly challenge, That's Krafty Thursday #47. :D 


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Make It Crafty Digi Stamp
Paper:  SU Cherry Cobbler, Black CS; PTI Kraft, White CS; Basic Grey Wander
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Cherry Cobbler
Copics: YR12,14,15; YG00,21; R20, 24; B91,93,95,97,99; W1;T1,3,5,7; BG10
Embellishments:  CTMH Pewter Mini Medley, Black Hemp, Heart Chipboard ; SU Clips; Tim Holtz Paper Clip
Tools:Spellbinders Deckled Mega Rectangle




Now go get a little inky and have a great day!

13 comments:

Christina said...

as a fellow zombie fan I am so loving this! Coming by from colorQ.

JanR said...

Ha! Now that's funny. Great card!

StephC said...

I absolutely love this! What a fantastic, adorably funny, card!

Noelle said...

Heehee! VERY funny and cute card! Thanks for playing at the colourQ this week! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Om my word this is too awesome I love it!

The Spotted Chick said...

No you didn't!! Corinna, this is FABULOUS!! OMG, this is da BEST Valentine's card evah!! Love all the hardware on it and those torn papers are a GREAT accent with the tears in his clothing. Good eye!! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge and the sweet shout out too! {{{hen hugs}}}

Lisa Lara said...

This is awesome Corinna. I'd love to come over...cropping? You have a crop group? I am so behind on my scrapbooking. Yikes. Always a blessing to meet a fellow stamper.

Angela (jellybean74) said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is fabulous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You are very creative, thanks for sharing!

Christina said...

This is such a fun card! That sentiment is too funny. Thanks for sharing this at the ColourQ!

Jessie/knightrone said...

GREATEST.VALENTINE. EVER!!!!

Kerri said...

this is way to funny...love it!!!

Craftilicious said...

Who knew Zombies could be so cute! Love it!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Pin It button on image hover