Catered Crop FTR8 For You, Duckie

Hey everyone!! It's time for another Catered Crop Follow The Recipe Challenge! :D


The last time my nephew Duckie came to visit, he colored some images for me and asked me to make him something with them.  His favorite color is Hot Pink, so I made a cute basket with his images for him following the FTR8 recipe. :D






I've italicized the items that "follow the recipe":
  • Pattern Paper – Mini prints from Emma's Paper by Crate Paper
  • Colors – Pink, Yellow, Green
  • Stamps – Bunny, Garden from CTMH D1454 Sensation Season Stamp Set (Duckie)
  • Color Mediums –  Memento Tuxedo Black, Derwent Watercolor Pencils (Duckie)
  • Embellishments – PTI Button,SU seam-binding ribbon, Crochet Flower made by Danielle Lounds
  • Tools – Die cuts from PTI dies: Basket, lace doily
  • Techniques – WOW, no techniques this time. I better get on the ball!
  • Theme – Spring, Easter
  • Shapes – Circles
  • Miscellaneous – Duckie's artwork
 Come play along with us for your chance to be a "Best Baker" or to win the $20 prize awarded by Paper Garden Projects.  It's a great online store!!  Just click HERE to join the Catered Crop Linking Party. You have until Thursday, March 31, 8:00 PM CST.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see y'all back here Monday for There She Goes' 100th Challenge!! :D

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Corinna - You are one special craft artist. Girl, I think you can do anything! From tongue and cheek to elegant and gorgeous! This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinna this is absolutely ADORABLE!! Love it so much, what a sweet, sweet project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow oh WOW, Corinna. This is a beautiful project! It looks like it took forever to do, but well worth it if so. I love the seam binding bow and crocheted flower at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwww! it's a wonderful project!! I love all details!! wow!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's so pretty! Love pink and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! This is such a GORGEOUS basket! Love the crinkly ribbon with crocheted flowers...and that adorable image...this is incredible! Thanks, too, for listing my daffodil card in the faves thread...hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top