Dylan's card for me!

Hey y'all!  For those of you that don't know, this has been the most dynamic 2 months of my life!  I opened the RibbonCarousel.com shop, almost stroked out with extreme high blood pressure, and had my 14 year old step-son, Dylan, move in with me just last weekend.  So from out-of-shape empty-nesting crafty inventor to stay-at-home mom of teenage boy in one short week.  WOWZER!
Here is Dylan, doing his homework this evening.  He is such a great kid, so sweet, sassy and wonderful.  He just needs a little guidance and confidence and he can do ANYTHING he puts his mind to.  He called my son Ian today, sharing his accomplishments in school already.  He is adjusting very well and seems to be embracing our very loving and structured lifestyle.

He took a little time out to make me a card.  I really LOVE it and thought I would share it with y'all.


Riley and I sign our letters to each other Love You x3 (times three).  Dylan wanted to make a play on words here and used  x Google (instead of oodle, which I found so sweet!) 

Since we've had to adjust to school, get supplies, new school clothes, cologne, groceries, haircut and all that a teen boy needs to survive, I haven't made it to my desk for some crafting yet this week.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day that I get to the desk.  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Corinna I am SO thrilled for you... YES HE CAN do ANYTHING he wants... with your love, understanding, guidance and acceptance he will achieve WONDEROUS amounts of things!!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! <3 <3

    PS... HE USED GRAPHIC 45??? Now that HAS TO BE LOVE!!!!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, that's so sweet! thanks for sharing that with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card, he must be an awesome young man. I'm sure you all will make a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Congratulations to all of you. And, girl, no more almost-stroking-out! Just enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet memory...thanks for sharing! He's a real cutie and I'm sure he'll thrive with all the love surrounding him! So glad to hear things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top