For Your Inspiration (FYI) Challenge

Hey everyone!  Beginning this Thursday, March 3 and continuing every 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, there is an awesome new challenge that you can join in!!  It's called "For Your Inspiration" (aka "FYI") challenge!  This challenge will present gorgeous photography to inspire you to create!  
gif animators
 The Lovely Lotus Blinkie
The "Lovely Lotus" badge will be awarded to the winner of each challenge and each participant has a chance to be a Guest Designer for the challenge!  I hope you'll join me THURSDAY for the inaugural challenge!

Here is the list of the FABULOUS DT Stephanie has assembled:

Steph (our coordinator) "Where'd All My Money Go"
and lil' 'ol me. :D

I had not "met" most of these ladies in my blogging circles yet, so I'm looking forward to meeting lots of great crafters on this expedition!!  Now take a minute out of your busy day and go leave 'em some love! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top