MFTWSC9 Get Well Soon!!

Hey everyone!  Hope y'all are feeling well....if not, I've got a card for ya!  I'm full of all of these creative juices and just can't stop creating! 
I've got a few people that I needed "Get Well" cards for so I thought I'd try my hand at the MFT sketch with some lovely Pure Innocence stamps.
 I started with this fab paper from Moxxie.  I used the MFT Rosette Die-namic to create the background for the little PI Doctor. I stamped the sentiment from the Best Medicine stamp set on canvas.  It looks just like bandage fabric; So cool!!
I used a couple of dies from PTI to finish the rosette, a little clip from SU on the clipboard, Glossy Accents and a piece of bling on the stethoscope and the clear Spica pen on his little buttons.  I finished off the card with brads and some PTI twine holding a little star cut with the MFT Stars Die-namic. 
Here's his side-kick...the cutie PI Nurse from Best Medicine.  I used the same paper, Die-namic and canvas sentiment strip for the base of the card.  I switched up the PTI die behind her to soften the look.

I paper pieced her darling outfit with a candy-striper paper, silk ribbon for her apron ties. Her clipboard is blinged up with  a SU clip with red rhinestone.  Black Spica pen, Glossy Accent, and red rhinestone on her shoes.  I colored her hat and bag with Spica pens. 

This card also qualifies for the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge (Embossing/Paper-piecing),  and 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge (#27 Stitching), and the Get Well Challenge over at The Paper Variety.  Such fun cards! I really hope their recipient's like them. :D

Have a great day and I'll be back with you tomorrow with a new Catered Crop challenge!

16 comments:

  1. These are beautifully done Corinna. Such fun papers. I just LOVE the clips. Perfect accent. Such cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are really fabulous Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so fabulously cute! Great job on all that paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for playing with us this week.

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful cards
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got amazing talent my friend! These are gorgeous, and so detailed. I wish I had a sliver of your creativity! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Corinna! I love that stamp set :) We would love if you shared this our challenge blog The Paper Variety :) Link us in your post for a chance to win a very springy prize, too!

    http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable images! Terrific cards. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing them with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable.. I love MFT stamps! Thanks for sharing at TPV :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohmygosh Corinna...the details on your cards are amazing!!! They are so beautiful to look at. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Love the nurses outfit! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are beautiful! Love all the amazing details! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are stunning!! Awesome colors, fabulous paper, and amazing stamping too...great job. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing cards!! i love them! thanks for playing with us at TPV!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are both FANTABULOUS!! I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top