RibbonCarousel.com

Hey everyone!! I have THE most exciting news.... I have finally opened my online store,


Here are the details just for you:

Each Ribbon Carousel holds up to 96 rolls of 3/8" ribbon!  This easy-to-use organizer is compact, using less than 7" square on your workspace. The Ribbon Carousel holds ribbon spools of any size up to 4". Minimal assembly required.
 To use: Simply unscrew the knob on top of the Ribbon Carousel.  Remove the top and place your ribbon spools on any of the 4 posts as desired. 
 Replace the top by lining up the rods to the holes in the underside of the top.  Replace the knob to secure the Ribbon Carousel.

Specifications: Each Ribbon Carousel is approximately 6.85" square and 13.5" tall. 
The manufacturing of each Ribbon Carousel happens here in Kitsap County, WA, USA. The raw materials for each & every part is made in the USA.  (That was kinda important to me.)

So what do you think?  I'll have a blog candy giveaway in April for all those that are followers on FB and here on my blog.  :D  Thanks to everyone that has supported me!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats girlie!!! I'm so excited to see your dream become reality!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! What a great new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOOOO! Congrats Corinna! I SO totally need one of these...what an AWESOME idea and it looks beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOOOO! Congrats Corinna! I SO totally need one of these...what an AWESOME idea and it looks beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAHOOOO! Congrats Corinna! I SO totally need one of these...what an AWESOME idea and it looks beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHOOOO! Congrats Corinna! I SO totally need one of these...what an AWESOME idea and it looks beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corinna,
    Congrats on the new product and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Can't wait to order one. This looks fabulous! Gongrats on your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! This is very exciting for you. I had seen something like this before but not that would hold so many spools. I will definitely have to check out your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow trovo la tua idea geniale complimenti ciao rosa.kreattiva

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your ribbon carousel! Thanks so much for sharing your ribbon organization idea with your friends at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top