TSG "My Little Friend" Blog Hop Challenge

I hope you hopped here from Christine's Creations.  If not, you can start the blog hop from the TSG blog for a chance to win a free "My little friend stamp set.

There’s no place like GNOME! Yep…you guessed it! Torico has created a fabulously whimsical set featuring some outstanding gnome images and coordinating sentiments. Clean designs and adorable images characterize Torico’s style, and this set is no different!

My Little Friend is a 6x8 stamp set that includes a total of 31 stamps and will sell for $24.
I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 109 (love these Karen!) and my new My Minds Eye Mabel DP.  I will admit, this card is a little on the CAS side for me.  No stitching no pearls or bling or even liquid pearls (a la Danielle), oh my!  But, it turned out kinda pretty all the same!

Would you like a chance to win the My Little Friend stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their My Little Friend Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own My Little Friend stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (Mar 26th) during the Release Party Chat.

Now hop on over to Danielle's Blog to see some more fabulous little friends! :D

40 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this is WAY stinkin' cute!!! What a sweet couple, and your coloring ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Corrina! You don't need a lot of embellishments when you have lovely DPs like that. It's that sentiment adorable? Only two days until release day - SWEET!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How freaking cute is that?love it! The colors and paper, everything is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a totally fabulous scene on this card! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all! The colors, the papers and the textures-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this adorable card! Wonderful layout and fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gnome-wife is so nice! and your c ard so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute! Darling images, colored beautifully, and I LOVE the papers. these sentiments are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, perfect with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly, your card is really fabulous. Everything about it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe, too funny! Those images are hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card, very cute & fun.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card! Love it:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout, a good image makes it easy and the sentiment is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute, cute!!!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  18. AMAZING card girlie! STUNNING layout and mix of papers and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so cute! oh how I want these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You rocked that sketch and the papers... GASP! LOVE them! Your card is so fantastic - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your color choice, great DPs, darling card. Hugs

    http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. adorable! Great coloring and I love the patterned papers you chose. tFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOWZERS! I love this card Corinna! The colors and patterns are just awesome! Love how you've laid out the scene too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable! This made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so cute & sweet Corinna! Love the coloring and the pp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  27. corinna,
    you did such an awesome job with this card. It just looks super cute! great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. How beautiful, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the little scene you created

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the colors you used on this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute, love the coloring and Design Papers

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is just too cute! I love this couple!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, I love this card! The design, paper and colouring are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is so pretty!! Love it!! Your coloring is wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the color combo & it turned out perfect! Sometimes CAS is the best way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your colors picks are so great together. I'm really liking the little gnome with the flower. Such character in his face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great DP for this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top