TSG97 Wrapped Up!

Hey everyone! Hope you've had a great week.  I am feeling GR-EAT! (Tony the Tiger great...hee hee hee)  Well, here's a little eye candy and a call to let you know you still have time to enter the Monday challenge over at There She Goes! This week, the challenge is to stamp on something OTHER THAN PAPER.  So I got some of Claudia Hellmuth's Sticky Back Canvas from my LSS, Toadilly Scrappin, and got to work.

First I stamped the images from the TSG Hauntingly Delightful with Memento Tuxedo Black.   I cut them out and then pulled the edges to create the frayed looks, then I colored them with Copics (E41, T00).I added some Glossy Accents to the eyes and let them dry and voila!  I am loving how these little guys turned out! :D
I started with this week's sketch over at The Studio Challenges.  And........drum roll please......
 TA-DA!!

Have a great weekend everyone and maybe I'll see ya again before then.... :D

Card Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes Hauntingly Delightful
Paper:  PTI CS; Graphic45 Halloween in Wonderland
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,CTMH Desert Sand
Copics: E41, Too
Embellishments:  Karen Foster Charm Pin Up Brads, CTMH Ribbon (retired), Spellbinders Die

6 comments:

  1. How freakin' cute is that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. Now I want this set and canvas to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those mummies are too cute on canvas. great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee! How cute is that? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another fabulous job! Love the idea of stamping on canvas. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top