TSG98 Have A Happy Day!

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed a nice weekend and that you're not too tired from "springing ahead". :D  In honor of spring, I thought I'd make a nice bright card for Danielle's sketch challenge over at There She Goes this week using ColourQ's springy colors.


And here's my "springy" card using the "Happy Day" stamp set. 
Now, here's a little quiz....how many stamps did I use to make this card?.......only 2! Can you believe it?  I love this stamp set and was so happy to finally ink it up! :D  My son is home from college for Spring Break, and I've not seen him since September so I'm gonna cut this short.  Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. So cute and spring-y! Love what you did with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so darn cute, Corinna :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, SOOO cute! LOVE the colors and that big, gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Corinna! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this sweet spring card! Enjoy your son! Hope all is well with your B/P. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corinna, what a cutie spring card !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love all the details and the coloring! Thanks for playing at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is the sweetest little thing ever! Love your bow & little pins, and the glitter!!!! Thanks for playing the CQC challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness....this is just the cutest Corinna. I just love your coloring. Such cute little birdies. I just love how you colored your grass and leaves and clouds. Wow. Such great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top