TSG99 Dadisms

Well Hey Y'all!!  It was a slow blogging week for me last week with my wonderful son Ian visiting.  He told me I wasn't allowed in the craft room, so as a good Mama, I obliged.  Well, some of our conversations last week reminded me of some my Dad had with me.  So I thought I'd make him a card :D

Today is Monday which means it's challenge day over at There She Goes!  The challenge is to make a OLC (One Layer Card) stamping on the background cardstock monochromatically.  Then, fussy cut a stamped image and attach.  I loved this challenge! I was done with this card pretty quickly....which of course is relative....but quick for me. :D  Here's my creation:
I used the TSG Dadisms stamp set.  There is a fabulous background stamp set with all kinds of "Dadisms" that were used frequently in my home as I was growing up.  And the inside:


I used the the colors from this weeks Crazy4Challenges79. It's so hard to see but I made the Dad's socks and cuffs pink. Hopefully, that will count!
And here are the Copics that I used:
This week is sneak peek week at TSG!! Be sure to stop by EVERY day this week for a sneak peek at the new release that will happen on Saturday!! :D  Have a great day everyone and see you tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. Fun tribute card for your dad! Hope you had a great w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, the colours and the embellis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely *perfect*! And look at you... you're ready for Dad's day already! :)

    Hey, I just noticed you don't have me listed in the TSG Trendsetters list on your sidebar. Is there something I should know?! *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect set for this challenge girl! What a great masculine and fatherly card with all that good advice in the background...awesome coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS *dad* card Corinna! I totally love how you used the C4C colors ont his card...just perfect! Thank you for playing along! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top