Where've you been?

Have you been wanting to ask me that???  Well, I have been ill.  I finally broke down and went to the doctor's.  Seem's I've been flirting with a blood pressure that's high enough to send me into stroke territory. YOWZER!!

I was prescribed meds yesterday, and they kicked my butt today.  My doctor said I would feel better in a few days, so I'm gonna go with that.  I have to do a lot of work to get myself healthy.  Decreasing the stress is number one on the list (not sure about that one with the neighbors and all), eating healthy again, getting back in shape, loosing a billion pounds, you know, all the easy stuff. lol

So I'm sorry for not having my post done for the first "For Your Inspiration" challenge! I'll be back with some artwork as soon as this dizziness and headaches go away. :D  Thanks everyone for visiting and keeping me in your daily blog hop.  I can't tell you how appreciative I am. :D

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High blood pressure is nothing to mess with, for sure. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel well soon! Take care of you, we aren't going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! FEEL BETTER SOON my friend! HUGS!! ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of yourself! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...so sorry to hear your B/P is out of whack, but glad to hear you're on a treatment regime! I'll be looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon, Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get to feeling better soon! Take care of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh darlin' I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you're staying on top of this icky BP stuff. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top