Birthday Blast and TSG102

Hey everyone!!  Like I promised yesterday, here is the card that is inside the box! ( I couldn't post it yesterday, cuz the TSG challenge starts today. :D )

Marisa has challenged us to use VELLUM somewhere on our creations this week.  WELL, I decided to make EVERYTHING I added out of Velum (background DP excluded of course). 
I must say this card was a bit of a challenge, in that I didn't use a sketch.  I wanted the astronaut to be floating over Earth, so I just kinda winged it. Both images are from the TSG Out of This World stamp set. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the TSG "My Little Friend" set. 
 The inside sentiment is stamped on vellum as well, and comes from the Out of This World stamp set.   

I stamped everything in StazOn Black.  Then I colored the vellum pieces with my Copics. The trick here is to color quickly and in one swoop.  No dilly dallying and no second passes, or it makes a horrible mess.  
  I then set the vellum with Creative Imagination's Super Seal.   This is the BEST Sealant Spray I have found and I just LOVE it. 

I used more of the Bo Bunny Blast Off! Paper that I fell in love with.  This pattern is my FAVORITE!  I have looked at the stars almost nightly for many, many years, and how cool would it be to have that little alien in our galaxy. :D  That's it for me today.  I'll see you tomorrow for another pretty card. (The butterflies are drying as we speak. :D )

5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, Corrina! LOVE the vellum accents, especially the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks AWESOME Corrina!! LOVE it - and have to check out that sealant, thanks for the referral...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card, Corinna! Makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are funny and interesting,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top