FTR10 Happy Easter!

Hey everyone!! Today I'm posting the Easter card I'm giving to Dylan.  He likes to call me old. Dinosaur. Ancient. You know....one of those smart-alec kids. hee hee 
 Here's my card:
And the inside:
This image from Bugaboo Stamps is perfect!  And since Bugaboo is sponsoring FTR10 challenge, what could be better?  How about winning........ 
That's right!  Playing with us at the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is easy-peasy! Here's how it works:

  1. Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) to make your project. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
  2. Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.






Here's the FTR10 recipe: (items I've use from the recipe are in PINK)

  • Pattern Paper – stripes, miniprints (We R Memory Keepers Peep)
  • Colors – pastels
  • Stamps – go digital (Stella from Bugaboo Stamps), bunnies (well, Stella is dressed like a bunny, does that count?), butterflies, and flowers
  • Color Mediums – Copic markers, paint, white pens
  • Embellishments – burlap, pinwheels, twine,  buttons (PTI), eyelets, brads
  • Tools – sewing machine, Cropadile, die cuts (PTI banner die)
  • Techniques – sewing, distressing
  • Theme – Spring
And lucky me, I actually made something that works as a color challenge.  I am so bad at them, but when I saw this week's ColourQ, I thought I'd give it a shot. :D

Well, that's all for today!  Hope you're enjoying the holiday weekend, and Happy Easter to everyone! :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh Corinna, we must have hit the Post button at the same time. ;) Your Stella is hilarious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! So funny and perfectly created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top