FYI Make A Wish!

Hey everyone!!!!  I have so missed y'all!!  Today was my first day back in the crafting chair and I must say that I missed it sooooo very much.  I forgot how therapeutic a little bit of DP and ink can be.  Enough blubbering, today begins For Your Inspiration Challenge #3. Stephanie has given us a gorgeous inspiration photo.

And here's my intepretation...
I love this photo and was kinda wondering if there are any houses for sale in that beautiful town?! lol  Hope you like it and look for my crafting to return to normal pace now that we're starting to settle into a routine here.  :D

Card Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #1
Paper:  PTI CS; MME Stella and Rose Mabel Papers
Ink: CTMH Chocolate
Embellishments:  CTMH Mocha Opaques; PTI Terracotta Tile Ribbon, Button; MFT Dies

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love your take on this weeks challenge photo. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top