HELLOOOOO......

Hellooooo out there!! I have to apologize for my absence.  But I am not sitting idly by eating bon bons and watching daytime tv.  NOPE.  I've got a secret....I'll tell you if you can keep it hush hush for a couple of weeks.  Come closer.  Come closer, I don't want anyone else to hear me.....
We're starting a challenge blog for the RibbonCarousel.com company!! 
And let me tell ya, some of your favorite people are gonna be Designers and Guest Designers for this lil' 'ol challenge blog!! :D  I have been working around the clock: painting the 8 post carousels; lining up, organizing and setting up the DT; doing homework with Dylan; getting ready for Riley to come home from deployment... (next Thursday, but shhhhh....)  OY VAY it's been busy around here.  

I have another secret, but I can't tell yet.  BUT, I can tell you that I am working on some artwork and will have a post TO-MO-RROW, FO SHORE!  I haven't been in the Studio in over a week and I think I am forgetting how to craft!! YIKES!! 

Thanks so much for being patient!! I'll see ya tomorrow. :D

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!!! Have I mentioned how excited I am?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top