TSG Lighten Up Blog Hop Challenge

Hey everyone! Welcome to day 2 of our sneak peek week.  Hopefully you arrived from Christine's blog.  If not, hop on over to the TSG blog to begin.

Know someone who takes everything too seriously? Or maybe you know someone who needs a little pick-me-up? 

This set illustrated by our fabulous Torico will “brighten” anyone’s day! There are not only a variety of lamp bases and shades, but there are also some heartfelt and humorous sentiments to coordinate perfectly with the images.

Lighten Up is a 4X6 stamp set that includes a total of 20 stamps and will sell for $15.
I LOVE these lamps!! wait till you see 'em all.  I thought I'd make a card for my Nanny who is getting a little grumpy lately. She's mad that she's getting old....good news is that it took her till age 89 to get there. hee hee  I love this 5 and Dime paper from October Afternoon, it reminds me of Nanny, so I thought this would be perfect for her. And Jeanie's trying to hit 50 participants for her 50th Krafty Thursday Challenge! Congrats Jeanie!! Let's help her get there! :D
 Dylan got into the groove with this stamp set and made this card for the blog hop.  He wants to be the next "Tim Holtz".  I told him to "Go for It!" 

Would you like a chance to win the Lighten Up stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Lighten Up Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of the TSG Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Lighten Up stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (Apr. 30th) during the Release Party Chat.

Now head on over to Danielle's blog for some more eye-candy!!

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Corinna, I love the layout and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome country theme Corinna! Fantastic papers, and tell Dylan he did an awesome job! I love the button/eyelet combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to train up the next Tim Holtz :) Love your paper pieced card and the great DPs you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... I LOVE the DPs you've used. Those are so cute!!
    I'm sooooo glad that Dylan likes this set. His card is awesome.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love the paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the papers you used and all those layers! the buttons give a beautiful detail too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dylan's is pretty darn cute and your card is really awesome! Love the papers! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I opened this page up and just went WOW! Love your card and that you stamped the lamp shade on some matching paper! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful cards. Hope Granny loves the cards as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, love it! Fantastic layout and awesome papers. Dylan's card is amazing! I wish my kiddies would stamp with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Corinna!! Love that Dylan made a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great Corinna! I LOVE the layout and paper piecing on the first card - fabulous!!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yours is beautiful, I bet your nanny will love it!! Tell Dylan his card is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, being a sewer I love the incorporation of the stitching. It makes it look like a quilt. I love this card. tfs. Tami

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Corinna, I LOVE this! Love the DP, the image, the bakers twine, ummmm I LOVE EVERYTHING! So well done my friend! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  16. The layout of your card is great and I LOVE the paper, too. Tell Dylan he's well on his way to being the next Tim Holtz!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This paper reminds me of my (now deceased) Nana. She worked in a 5 & Dime store and I had the best ice cream sundaes at that counter! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Cards, this set is amazing, can't wait to get one of them. Love your dp, is is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. There are the lamps again - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards! Love the layout on the first card. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So county with the lamp one and then the other, that pop of pink, wow! Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top