Mojo Monday 185.
Out of This World. Here's the little boy up close..
And here's how I followed the recipe:
Here's the FTR9 recipe. Recipe items are in parenthesis, the items I used are in blue.
- Pattern Paper – (stripes, plaids and polka dots)Bo Bunny Blast Off!
- Colors – (kraft, red, green, blue, and yellow) PTI cardstock
- Stamps – (alphabets and stars) There She Goes Out of This World
- Color Mediums – (stamping ink) Copics
- Embellishments – (bling, buttons, ribbon) Karen Foster Crazy Coil Brads
- Tools – (sewing machine, distressing tools) MFT star dies, Spellbinders Star Dies
- Techniques –(sewing, distressing, try threading your buttons with ribbons, ruffled paper/ribbon) Decoupage using Collage Pauge by Allene's
- Theme – (Boys! and Alligators?!)
- Shapes – (stars, circles, scallops, and swirls)