TSG Blossom by Blossom Challenge Blog Hop

It's the last day of TSG's blog hop challenges!  Are you ready for another Torico-illustrated character set? I hope so, because we are in love with her latest release that showcases sweet little ladies enjoying the pleasures of spring along with some of their favorite spring creatures and blooms.
Blossom By Blossom is a 4X8 stamp set that includes a total of 22 stamps and will sell for $18.
I had to use some of my favorite spring paper by My Minds Eye (Tickled Pink) .  I just love these colors, and this stamp set is so amazingly adorable...every image and sentiment is lovely.  I used this week's Mojo Monday 188 sketch. 

Would you like a chance to win the Blossom By Blossom stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Blossom By Blossom Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Blossom By Blossom stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (Apr. 30th) during the Release Party Chat.

Hopefully you arrived from Christine's fabulous blog.  If not, you can start the hop over at the TSG blog.  Now head on over to Pickles, errr....I mean, Danielle's dandi-licious blog to continue on the hop! And don't forget to join us release night Saturday.

35 comments:

  1. so pretty...just commented on the lamps but i love gardens too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Your image is just gorgeous and it looks wonderful with this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow! I love it! It's so cute and funny! Great card Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corinna what a beautiful card! I love the image used and how beautifully it is colored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the card. The image is adorable (reminds me of my sister and myself:) Love the way you've created the dotty background for the image, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delightful and adorable. What a touching image. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is awesome!!! Love the background you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful - a show stopper!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Love your papers, so happy and fun. Adorable little girls, and would be so sweet on Mother's day cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is adorable, love the hair colors and the coloring. Would like to know the copic colors you used for the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, to sweet! Love your papers and colors, great job with the coloring! THanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Gosh, this darling card put a huge smile on my face! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! Love all the springy colors! Beautiful little image and superb coloring! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the spring feel to your card very cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is terrific Corinna! LOVE your coloring - I mean seriously, look at their hair! Love the pretty, happy, spring color palette you selected for this - simply lovely!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty coloring Corinna - you really showed the sweetness of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely adorable. Your coloring and shading is superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. corinna,
    I really am such a fan of your work. I feel like your coloring just gets better and better. Your cards are true works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great coloring, lovely colors and like that DP. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, love all the spring colors. And the little girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness this is so cute and so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness this is so cute and so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card--I like the layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How cute is this!! So lovely & sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh what a beautiful card! Your images are adorable, this is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is precious! I love this and the image is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an absolutely adorable card. Love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really beautiful, great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  31. love it, I love the image, the flower, the colors. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Completely freaking adorable!! Come up for air already!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top