Got ribbon?

Hey everyone! I apologize profusely for not being a reliable blogger these past coupla weeks, but YOWZER...starting an online business is NOT as easy as I thought it was going to be! lol
A fabulous box showed up from May Arts and am I having a time with all that ribbon!  I can't open any of it yet, cuz it's not loaded to the store yet.  That takes quite some work I tell ya.  Each picture, description, price, shipping info, amt available, how much left, ARGH!! I just wanna make something alright already!

So I promise I will be back with art-work! I promise!!  I just gotta finish putting these 97 products on the virtual shelves for y'all. Well, I gotta have a card made by Tuesday, cuz it's Ribbon Carousel's 3rd challenge. :D  Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top