RCC1 Hello Friend!

Hey everyone!!  Today I am sharing the card I made for the first Ribbon Carousel Challenge (RCC1) which is to "Be Inspired" by the Ribbon Carousel.

I just love all of the colors and the very sleak modern design of the Carousel, so I decided to use a bunch of very modern colors.  I always start with a sketch, so I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch and interpreted it VERY loosely!
I didn't have lots of time for coloring, so I opted to use a sentiment to "Welcome" everyone to our challenge.
I really hope you'll join us over at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hello Friend Card Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #3
Paper:  PTI CS; My Minds Eye Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments:  PTI Button, May Arts Ribbon;CTMH Bling; MFT Die

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! That ribbon is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Love it girl!! I SO NEED that paper now... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinna, I love this!! Very trendy looking - that ribbon is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I love this , Corinna! That grey trim is gorgeous against the bright colors of your cute, cute card! SO VERY EXCITED about the RC team-thankyou so much for having me along for the ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the ribbon! It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! I love this paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this card is stunning!!!! Love the ribbon sooooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty together, and that ribbon is so unusual, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, and I LOVE that ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top