RCC2 Thinking of You...

Hey everyone....Happy Tuesday!!  Yup, it's Tuesday and you know what that means....a new Ribbon Carousel Challenge.  This week, Angela is challenging us the go Shabby Chic!
 Now, I must admit, I am still developing a style...I think.  I mean, I don't know if I have a defined style yet or not.  I sure am influenced by all the beautiful creations out there.  But Shabby Chic, not something I do that often. 

I decided to try Shabby Chic with some pretty Webster's Pages paper and Cameo silhouette that I've been hoarding. I pulled out some purple tea-dyed seam binding and crochet ribbon to add.  I used my PTI doily die and stamped the sentiment from the TSG Sentimental stamp set. LOVE!!  OK, maybe I don't actually love this card, but it turned out pretty.  


Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow with a challenge card for this week's TSG challenge. :D

8 comments:

  1. Shabby works for you girlie!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out beautifully!!! LOVE that ribbon! I need some....lol! You did a fabulous job on this challenge, it frightened me a bit too, as I don't do this style often BUT it was FUN! That's what matters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is beautiful!! LOVE the purples you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! We used the same line of paper! :) I love the seam binding and that cameo is FABULOUS! I love your doily die too, super pretty! I probably need to buy it. ;) Awesome card! Thanks for having me on your team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! I love your choice of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO gorgeous!! Can I have my arm back, now??

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Corinna! Love the papers & that fabulous bow with that cameo - sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is stunning...I adore the details...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top