RCC3 Clean It Up and Thank You!

Hey everyone!! Long weekend has passed, Riley is safely off to his next 1 month mission, Dylan is done with homework and I finally took a break from entering ribbon codes to make a card!  This week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge (RCC3) we'd like you to Clean It Up....as in Clean and Simple!

So here is my CAS card!  Dylan has a really great guidance councelor at school that I thought I'd make a card for....I know, I know, he's a little old for that, but she really has been a God-send for our family and for him as he began this new adventure.
I used a PTI impression plate for the background, the TSG Believe in You stamp set and that awesome ribbon is from May Arts and will soon be available in the RibbonCarousel.com store!!

Hope you're having a fantastic beginning of the week.  :D


Thank You Card Recipe:
Stamps: TSG Believe In You
Paper:  SU Poppy Parade CS; PTI CS;
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Embellishments:  CTMH Button, May Arts Ribbon; PTI Die

10 comments:

  1. Love your card!!! And can I say I need that ribbon??? Can't wait until the ribbon is in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That impression plate is TOO cool and I LOOOOVE the ribbon you used...you'd think you owned a ribbon store or something, LOL!!! Seriously, I'm w/ Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely perfect CAS card!! Love the impression plate & that sweet school & of course that fabby ribbon :) Making my list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful CAS card! Yours son's GC will appreciate this sooo much! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog! You have a new follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card love the bold reds!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! I love the clean lines of your card. The texture keeps it from being too plain. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top