Where have ya bean?

Hey Everyone!!!! I can't tell you how exciting it is to be participating in TSG's Annual Mother of All Blog Hops:
Welcome to the Mother of All Blog Hops 2011 edition DAY 2!!

I know a lot of you have been waiting anxiously for this event! Yesterday and today, over 40 stampers are  dazzling you with their brilliant creativity and love of There She Goes Clear Stamps.

Prizes:

-One blog hop participant will win $100 to spend in the There She Goes store plus the chance to work with the amazingly talented Jessica Knutsen on designing a stamp set of their choice.

- One blog hop reader will win free stamps for six months! A value of over $300!
(winner will receive all new stamp sets released from June to November 2011.

To Qualify for Prizes:

Readers:

-Readers must comment on all the blogs in the MOABH to qualify for the prize.
(One blog will secretly be chosen as the *IT* blog. At the end of the 2 day event, a number will be chosen via random.org. Only Jessica will know which blog it is!)

After you have completed the 2 day hop, please put your name and blog address or e-mail in the INLINKZ at the bottom of today's TSG Blog post.

You are not "required" to comment on all blogs, but in doing so you will increase your chances of winning!  My blog is the beginning so you're on the right track.  If you ever get lost, just head on back to the TSG blog for a complete list of participants. :D
My first card uses the Daily Grind stamp set, which happens to be on sale today!! WOO HOO!!  Oh I love my coffee and I LOVE my TSG coffee stamp sets! I used The Sweet Stop Sketch 106 I used this fabulous DP  Gertie from My Minds Eye. The ribbon is from May Arts, which I'll be carrying in the Ribbon Carousel store next weekend. 
I love this next card which uses the to-go cup from Lets Get Together and sentiment from Daily Grind.  Isn't it the cutest!  I used some brand new DP from MME, Happy Go Lucky (Lime Twist). LOVE!!!  I used Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch from last week.  Hope you like them!


To continue the fun, you're going to want to hop on over to the amazing Anita's blog!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Happy Hopping!

51 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the colours in these cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute card Corinna... love the gorgeous and fresh colors!!! what a great start to a great hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! Cute sentiments and the papers are very pretty! I especially like the paper you used for the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects, especially the 2nd card! Those colors are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the papers you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coffee cards--I like the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty cards. Really like the colors you used. Peggie
    barker944@mnsdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cards! I want to sit at the table in the first one and I love the colors on your 2nd one. Great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Corinna,
    both cards are wonderful, but I adore the first card. the colors are so intense and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, love the coffee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards!! The colours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This coffee freak (me!) loves these beauties!! Great job Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this coffee cup! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards, Corinna! I especially love that 1st card! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of my favorite stamp sets! I need to revisit mine more ofte; fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Corrina-what a colorful card...I'd have coffee with you any time. Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card!!!! TFS!!


    Debbie B

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Mother's Day Corinna! I love these happy colorful cards! I have to add that Daily Grind to my collection one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  20. these crafty creations are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, I just love both cards! The color combinations you used on both are just awesome! Lovely job! I really love your coloring on the first card, I have that paper and I don't thing I use it enough, I think it might get some action now :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG I love this sweet scene and the sketch that you used with it. Great dp, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards! I love my coffee, too, so this set is one I can relate to. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are beautiful! I love the green in both, the paper that you used for the cup is perfect! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  25. cute cards!! I especially like the second one! lokks like it would be fast and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely colors and love that DP. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous JOB!!!! Thanks for sharing and I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the Coffee Shop card. Reminds me of a place my Daughter & I go!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW...so cool, both are beautiful, but the first one has my fave paper!! So I'll be right over for coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these images and colors, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card, so bright and cheery in color.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You can tell you LOVE this craft as your card creations are so delightful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are gorgeous enough to make me want to take up drinking coffee!! ;)

    Fresh, vibrant... just like a shot of caffeine straight to my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the coffee card, sentiment is great! Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I absolutely have to get this set! I love your cards and that rainbow roof is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What wonderful cards....I ADORE that cafe scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. CUTE cards, Corinna! LOVE the colors on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love both of your cards!! Two of my fave sets (although Let's Get together is always sold out...)

    ReplyDelete
  39. What great cards. Love the fun colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are amazing! I love the coffee house!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What nice cards! I really like the second one "Where have you bean"...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top