FTR13 Thinking of You

Hey everyone! I am so sorry for the stretch of absence.  I have been up to me elbows in ribbon orders and my son is moving out next week, and Riley was home for his first full week since December.  WOWZER!! It's been a busy one!
 Follow the Recipe (FTR13) is one of my all time FAVORITE challenges!! Linda hosts the bi-monthly fun over at her fab blog Catered Crop. All you have to do to participate is pick ONE or more items from the "Recipe" and make something fun!
 I had a really hard time crafting today.  I'm so out of the rythm that it's gonna take me a while to get the swing of things again. Guess I'll have to spend more time at my desk crafting, huh?!
 
Here's your FTR13 recipe: (Items I used are highlighted)

  • Colors – red, white, blue, and yellow (PTI Postmarks, PTI Cardstock)
  • Stamps/Stickers – happy birthday, sailboats (TSG -  By The Sea)
  • Color Mediums – stamp ink (Memento Tuxedo Black)
  • Embellishments – twine/hemp rope, buttons, pearls (CTMH Hemp, Button, Brads)
  • Tools – punches, border punches, distress tools, sewing machine, die cuts
  • Techniques – make a square card, paper piecing, sewing, distressing
  • Theme – summer, water, happy birthday
I also used this week's CPS Sketch!  Fun isn't it!! So join us over at Catered Crop!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top