Follow the Recipe (FTR13) is one of my all time FAVORITE challenges!! Linda hosts the bi-monthly fun over at her fab blog Catered Crop. All you have to do to participate is pick ONE or more items from the "Recipe" and make something fun!
I had a really hard time crafting today. I'm so out of the rythm that it's gonna take me a while to get the swing of things again. Guess I'll have to spend more time at my desk crafting, huh?!
Here's your FTR13 recipe: (Items I used are highlighted)
- Colors – red, white, blue, and yellow (PTI Postmarks, PTI Cardstock)
- Stamps/Stickers – happy birthday, sailboats (TSG - By The Sea)
- Color Mediums – stamp ink (Memento Tuxedo Black)
- Embellishments – twine/hemp rope, buttons, pearls (CTMH Hemp, Button, Brads)
- Tools – punches, border punches, distress tools, sewing machine, die cuts
- Techniques – make a square card, paper piecing, sewing, distressing
- Theme – summer, water, happy birthday