FTR14 Just Because

 Hey everyone! Long time no blog, eh?! My computer crashed. Dead. No!!!!!!!! Who has time for that?!  So I'm in the process of restoring files. ARGH!  Enough of that....I've got a fab card for you today!
The new Follow The Recipe challenge over at Catered Crop is on and it's a fun one!  
Here's the FTR14 recipe (what I used is in blue):
  • Colors blue, brown, kraft and green
  • Stamps and Stickersnature, birds and birdy things
  • Color MediumsCopics, craft paint
  • Embellishments – pearls, beads, stick pins, crocheted/lace ribbon, recycled cardboard (fun!)
  • Tools – paper piercer, sewing machine, distress tools, die cuts, digital stamps
  • Techniquespaper piercing, sewing, distressing
  • Themenature, birds, shabby chic

Come on over to Catered Crop and join us!  I'll be back tomorrow with a combined challenge from TSG and Ribbon Carousel. :D 


Just Because 4.25 x 5.5 Card
Stamps: TSG Blossom by Blossom, TSG My Little Friend (sentiment), TSG Aim for the Clouds (clouds)
Paper:   PTI CS; My Minds Eye Stella and Rose DP
Ink: Memento Black, Copics see photo
Embellishments:  PTI button; RibbonCarousel.com Sheer Ruffle Edge Ribbon; Verve Charming Banner Dies, Brushed Corduroy Distress Stickles

6 comments:

  1. Corinna, I love this card!!!! Fabulous piecing & coloring :) Sorry about your computer - that really stinks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a sweet card! Too bad 'bout your computer. Hope it's back to normal for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinna - I love it!!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO darling, omgosh I LOVE this Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top