RCC6 Are we there yet?

Hey everyone! Today begins RCC6 with a sketch by Danielle Lounds. Don’t you just love a good sketch challenge?! It’s a great place to start your creation.
Riley left last night on a "Red Eye", arriving in New York at 9:30 this morning.   My son, Ian, picked him up at the airport and they are now driving the 3,100 miles cross country to our home. YIKES!!!  Why didn't I go, you're asking? Because Riley thought having 2 people without any common sense driving cross country might be a little too dangerous.....LOL! And how is this little story relevant you ask???? Well, I used this fab sketch to make a card for Riley and Ian.
Now I know that Ian will be asking Riley this at least 100 times over the next few days, so I thought a little humor might be in order.  I'm going to send it to them in a picture text on Thursday. hee hee hee 
Have a great day!

Are we there yet? 4.25 x 5.5 Card Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Road Trip
Paper:   PTI CS; PTI Road Trip DP
Ink: CTMH Desert Sand, SU Tangerine Tango, PTI Vintage Cream
Embellishments:  TE Tiny Twinkles, BG Sweet Threads Stitched Brad, RibbonCarousel.com Orange Twine, PTI Banner/Fillable Frame Dies ,MFT Rosette Die

8 comments:

  1. Love this card! It's fabulous! Safe travels to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinna, I love your take on the sketch. It's a beautiful card. Great colors and wonderful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinna, this is a GREAT card. I might have to get this stamp set after my trip to CTMH's convention! I'm sure one of my 3 kids will utter this during our trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and when I saw it I totally thought of the drive your guys are on! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is SO cute and love the theme- was perfect for my DC trip last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...this is too cute and will be a fun pic for them to get while on their trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top