RCC8 You Dig Me?

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great Father's Day Weekend! This week's challenge over at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge RCC8 is brought to us by Ashley N Newell to use your favorite coloring medium.
 
WELL....You GOTTA know that I have my Copics right here just ichin' to be used.  So, pull out those coloring tools…..Pencils, Watercolors, Inks, Copics, Tombows….whatever your FAVORITE choice of coloring medium is. With the beautiful colors of summer abound, Ashley wants you to color up your world….and ours. Any line art image is acceptable, just be sure to color it in!

I used LOTS of my favorite things.  First, I used Copics on the ol' man image from the awesome TSG stamp set called "My Little Friend".  The DP is from My Minds Eye called Lime Twist - Fly a Kite. I tied on some Orange Twine from RibbonCarousel.com and topped it off with a button from CTMH. The sentiment is framed with SU brads.  Love this one!! 

Hope y'all join us this week at the RCC. And see ya back here tomorrow for TSG's sneak peeks!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How cute! Love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in looooooove!! I Love that little gnome! And I love your paper choices--super fab! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top