RCC9 Happy Mail!


Don't you love getting snail mail?  I do.  I'm not too proud to say that anything other than a bill or circular in the mailbox really puts a smile on my face! (Well, maybe not the spider that took up residence last week, but that's another story.)  Anywho.... it's time for this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

July 4th is next week, one of my favorite holidays, so let’s whip up some creations to celebrate! These can be Independence Day inspired; Birthday cards; Red, White and Blue…..however you’re feeling inspired by the July 4th season.  Remember these can be cards, quilts, sewn items, paper crafts, paintings, anything will work....just be sure it has something that comes on a spool used on it. :D
I made this card using Theresa's sketch from last week's TSG challenge.  I love this sketch and made a bunch of cards to go together as a set.  I used the amazingly versitile TSG set Special Delivery.  I <3 this stamp set. 
 There are all  these little images that you can  put on your stamp or in your mailbox. Soooo adorable! I just had to paper-piece the mail with DP. The paper is from Girl's Paperie and twine is the luscious Divine Twine from RibbonCarousel.com.  The bling is from CTMH.  I do adore their bling! A little vintage ink from PTI and a gorgeous card for a dear friend of mine that probably thinks I've forgotten her address. ;)

Well, that's it for now.  Have a crafty day!

11 comments:

  1. TOTALLY agree about happy mail- love it and love sending it too ;) Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!!! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv this, so adorable...great details and colors...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corinna - This is just fabulous!! I love all the DP especially the triangle piece. Wonderful work. Thanks for using my sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this design and the images, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top