Under The Weather?

Hey everyone!  I started this card yesterday when it was raining (of course it was silly,  you live near Seattle!), and of course, today it's sunny and my rainy day card didn't hold as much appeal! But alas, I will share it with y'all anyways.
 I bought this Nikki Silvis paper a while back for this stamp set. It's so adorable!  I started with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. Paper pieced the adorable little girl.  Sprayed the background and popped her up on top. Added a little ribbon from the RibbonCarousel.com shop and a PTI button.  Voila!  It's gonna be nice out again tomorrow so no more rain cards for me! :D  Have a great day!




Under the Weather? 5.5 x 5.5 Card Recipe:

Stamps: TSG Under the Weather
Paper:   PTI CS; Nikki Silvas DP
Ink: Memento Black, Copics BG70,72; Y21,23,32,26; YR00; E000,00,23,25;R24,89;T0,2,3
Embellishments:  PTI button; RibbonCarousel.com Yellow May Arts ribbon; Spellbinders Dies, Ranger Glossy Accents, CTMH Pearl Accents (black)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Corinna! Just had to pop in and say how adorable your rainy day card is! That DP is really perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinna, this is super cute. Great layout and i like the colors. The matching DP is great. Love it.

    Thanks for your Copic Skin Color Chart. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top