Float My Boat Blog Hop Challenge


Hey everyone! Did you come from Christine's amazing blog?  I hope so, but if not, feel free to head on over to the TSG blog to start the hop!!  Awhile back Torico had posted some of her sketches on her Facebook page and this adorable boy and his puppy got lots of attention!
 So many of you said that it needed to be made into a stamp and we agreed. Not only is this mini set great by itself but it can also be combined with many of Torico’s other TSG stamp sets for even more versatility!
Float My Boat is a 3x4 set that includes a
total of 9 stamps and will sell for $7
I had such fun creating this card, but didn't have tons 'o luck with the hair.  Not sure what my problem was....i was waffling on the color and over colored.  Well, it is still an adorable image with the cutest sentiments!  I used the TSG117 challenge sketch this week! 

Would you like a chance to win the Float My Boat stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Float My Boat Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Float My Boat stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday July 30th during the Release Party Chat.  Now head on over to Danielle's Fantabulous Blog for more peeks!

Float My Boat Card Recipe:
Stamp: TSG Float My Boat
Paper: PTI cardstock; CTMH Fanfare Level 2 Paper Pack
Accessories: CTMH Red Buttons ,Blue Buttons; May Arts Ribbon, Divine Twine
Copics: pictured

36 comments:

  1. As a mom of 2 boys, this card is adorable!!! Such a cute image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coloring! This is really going to be a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Love the star paper which matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I think his hair looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! lovely card with so many nice details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card with so many extra details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks terrific my bride-to-be friend! I especially love the dots you added all over (and the pup of course!).
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the hair! Oh and love the dotty colouring, adds loads of depth :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, I love the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout, coloring and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! LOVE the background you colored... the dots are a great touch! I must keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, love everything about it- the dsp and your coloring are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it! such sweet coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable :). Love the seet image and that paper is great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the red, white & blue! This is so nautical & sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love how adorable this is Corinna! The softer nautical shades are so great...awesome pointillism and great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too Cute! loving your coloring job, and the hair is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH MY! That coloring for the sky and water is FAB! I love that little pup--sooo adorable! Great card--love the button and the stitching and the TWINE:) FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is darling! Love the DPs and layering. Fabulous coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet! Love your coloring and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an amazing card, love all the detail. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute, cute, cute! What a nice touch with the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic! Love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic! Love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just too darn cute! Great job with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, super cute. Love the patriot feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh! So cute! I love these. These are really amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top