Pals Paper Arts, they are celebrating their 100th Challenge this week! toot toot So I am using my favorite techniques, Copic Coloring and then Fussy Cutting my images.
I used a lot of the recipe elements this time.....sometimes I do......sometimes I don't......that's why I LOVE this particular challenge! Anywho, here's the recipe (things I used are in blue):
- Colors – red, orange, yellow, green (bring out those fun, bright summer colors)
- Stamps and Stickers – shrooms! (fungi, garden or just anything that grows in the ground) TSG My Little Friend
- Patterns – hearts, (polka dots: DP~I know....it's a stretch....lol) MME Fine and Dandy
- Color Mediums – Prisma pencils
- Embellishments – CMTH buttons, waxy floss, ribboncarousel.com vintage seam binding (that matches CTMH Cocoa)
- Tools – digital stamps, dimensional adhesives
- Theme – love and friendship
Here are the Copics I used in concert with The Play Date Cafe color challenge this week.(I just don't have enough colored pencils to make a pretty pitchure.)
Well, that's all she wrote! Hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone!