FTR15 ~ Chillin' With My Gnomies!

Hey everyone!!  It's time for the Catered Crop's Follow The Recipe 15 Quickfire Challenge!
 The Top Chefs and I are whipping up some goodness with this challenges' Recipe.  Now over at Pals Paper Arts, they are celebrating their 100th Challenge this week! toot toot  So I am using my favorite techniques, Copic Coloring and then Fussy Cutting my images.

I used a lot of the recipe elements this time.....sometimes I do......sometimes I don't......that's why I LOVE this particular challenge! Anywho, here's the recipe (things I used are in blue):
  • Colors – red, orange, yellow, green (bring out those fun, bright summer colors)
  • Stamps and Stickers – shrooms! (fungi, garden or just anything that grows in the ground) TSG My Little Friend
  • Patterns – hearts, (polka dots: DP~I know....it's a stretch....lol)  MME Fine and Dandy
  • Color Mediums – Prisma pencils
  • Embellishments – CMTH buttons, waxy floss, ribboncarousel.com vintage seam binding (that matches CTMH Cocoa)
  • Tools – digital stamps, dimensional adhesives
  • Theme – love and friendship

 Here are the Copics I used in concert with The Play Date Cafe color challenge this week.(I just don't have enough colored pencils to make a pretty pitchure.) 

Well, that's all she wrote!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

10 comments:

  1. This is darling ... love those gnomes! Gorgeous job bring these cute guys to life! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable, love the knomes on the shrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun card - loving the gnome colouring! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe Corinna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and happy card! Love your gnomies, great colouring too! Thanks for joining in the fun over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, so cute! Love it :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acccck! OMG Corinna, this is a hoot! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card! Love the colors, patterns, cute gnomes and that fun sentiment!

    TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super, stinkin' ADORABLE! LOVE your use of this week's color story! And those wood buttons are completely fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOOOOW! I love this card! I love your coloring (must learn how to color) and the papers with the buttons...and those GNOMES! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) I'm following your blog and RSS feeding!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top