FTR17-Sunny Smiles!

***My blog candy post can be found HERE!***

Hey there!  This gonna be a quick post, cuz the sun is shining!  Well, that's pretty rare here so I gotta get me some rays when I can.  Plus, Riley and I are sans young'uns....so we're gonna go for a motorcycle ride and have a GREAT day!
But first, I'm sharing the card I whipped up for the Follow The Recipe17 Challenge using the July Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit!
These kits are AMAZING!  I used 3 of the patterned papers (MME: Lime Twist Life is a Party) and 3 Bazill cardstocks to create the card. I stamped the Butterflies and Summer Wreath from the Summer Wreath stamp set on TE Choice Snow White CS and colored with Copics. With the Seasonal Wreath Die, it was so easy to make the wreath! LOVE dies that match a stamp! Tied up the bow and VOILA!

Here's the recipe for FTR17: (I used in my card)
  • Colors – red, white, green, blue, gray, kraft
  • Stamps and Stickers – strawberries, sentiment, aliens/monsters, scientists or science subjects
  • Patternscircles, checked/gingham, scallops
  • Color Mediumsmarkers (ProMarker, Copics, White Signo Pen)
  • Embellishments – clear gloss, glitter, charms, brads, ribbon
  • Tools corner rounder punch, border punch, die cut shapes
  • Techniques – faux stitching, doodling/drawing, make an easel card
  • Theme – birthday, just hello/because
Be sure to join us this week at Linda's Linky Party! 

Our sponsor is Lil Inker!  You have until Thursday, August 4, 8:00 PM EST!

Have a great day!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, my, my, this is stunning! I love it! and all the special touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! I love that ribbon and your stitching--love those little butterflies too:) FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! I love that ribbon and your stitching--love those little butterflies too:) FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe how many awesome challenges there are out there. My oh my. This one looks fun. I love how your colored image just pops against your dp bg Corinna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Corinna! Love the fluttering butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top