***My blog candy post can be found HERE!***
Hey there! This gonna be a quick post, cuz the sun is shining! Well, that's pretty rare here so I gotta get me some rays when I can. Plus, Riley and I are sans young'uns....so we're gonna go for a motorcycle ride and have a GREAT day!
Follow The Recipe17 Challenge using the July Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit!
Summer Wreath stamp set on TE Choice Snow White CS and colored with Copics. With the Seasonal Wreath Die, it was so easy to make the wreath! LOVE dies that match a stamp! Tied up the bow and VOILA!
Here's the recipe for FTR17: (I used in my card)
- Colors – red, white, green, blue, gray, kraft
- Stamps and Stickers – strawberries, sentiment, aliens/monsters, scientists or science subjects
- Patterns – circles, checked/gingham, scallops
- Color Mediums – markers (ProMarker, Copics, White Signo Pen)
- Embellishments – clear gloss, glitter, charms, brads, ribbon
- Tools – corner rounder punch, border punch, die cut shapes
- Techniques – faux stitching, doodling/drawing, make an easel card
- Theme – birthday, just hello/because
Be sure to join us this week at Linda's Linky Party!
Our sponsor is Lil Inker! You have until Thursday, August 4, 8:00 PM EST!
Have a great day!!